Friday, May 5, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - May 5th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 52: May 5, 2017

1. Believe it or not, we still have a landline. We each have a cellphone, but basically use the landline when we are home.

2. My most treasured piece of jewelry is my wedding band and engagement ring. I don't really wear much jewelry.

3. This year, I have learned to throw stuff away. We're in the process of downsizing but have to sift through everything we've collected over the years. After 30 years of marriage, you accumulate stuff. Sometimes you should just throw it out.

4. I would like to clear away all my junk before this year is over.

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! We have been married for 32 years and it will probably take me that many more years to get it decluttered. haha

    I don't wear jewelry much either. Most of the time I don't wear any at all. David and I both have had to stop wearing our wedding rings because our hand swell and they cut off the circulation to the finger. I don't like that I can't always wear my wedding ring.

    Best wishes to you on your junk clearing adventure. Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz is working diligently to get all the clutter out of here. It seems the more she throws away, the more stuff there is. Our house is like a clown car, it just keeps on coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on downsizing. I want it done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.