Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday - June 24th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I enjoyed the first book in this series. I still need to read the second but the third looks so good!




Synopsis from Goodreads...

The Search and Rescue mystery series returns readers to Timber Creek, where the hot, dry Santa Ana winds are blowing. But more than just the threat of wildfire endangers the tiny mountain community...

Gracie and her Search and Rescue teammates are searching along the highway in the middle of the blisteringly hot Mojave Desert when they make a grisly discovery—a trash bag containing human body parts. Not long after, Gracie's growing friendship with a ten-year-old runaway draws her unwittingly into the secretive, hate-filled world of the boy's family—a group of gun-toting extremists. As a wildfire roars into Timber Creek, Gracie finds herself caught up in an explosive plot that, unless she stops it, will destroy countless innocent lives.



Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: August 4, 2015


What are you waiting to read?

9 comments:

  1. I don't think this is my kind of read but then again I've been surprised in the past by different genres!

    My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be one for winter reading for me. Deserts and me in the summer - nope. I read about ice in the summer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks interesting. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WOW

    Also don't miss my $30 giveaway to Amazon here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the whole Search and Rescue idea. Sounds like an interesting premise for a series. I'll have to look for the first on in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the sound of this one...and the setting, too. Enjoy! And thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so good. Finding a bag full of body parts...makes you question those bags seen on the side of the road.

    Please check out my WOW http://thankyoumsbowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! This one sounds pretty interesting. Have a great week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting, but that's something I'd never want to find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.