Monday, May 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


It's Top Ten Tuesday again.   It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is interesting...



Who are the top ten books you'd like to meet?

These are my choices in no particular order...

1) James Patterson - I've been a huge fan for years and I think he'd be an interesting person to talk to.

2) Janet Evanovich - Another author I've loved for years. I want to know who she wants Stephanie Plum with - Ranger or Morelli? She needs to pick one :)

3) Charlaine Harris - I'd love to know her thoughts about the way TV played out the Sookie Stackhouse series and if that's what she had in mind.

4) Tess Gerritsen - I've enjoyed her books in the past and would love to hear her thoughts about the TV show Rizzoli and Isles.

5) Elin Hilderbrand - I enjoy her beach reads very much.  I'm hoping to catch up with them this summer.

6) Debbie Macomber - She's a sentimental choice as she is one of the authors who helped start my reading addiction.

7) Shirley Rousseau Murphy - Her Joe Grey mysteries are what started me loving cat mysteries. I want to know if there's a Joe Grey in her life (Joe is the cat hero of the series for those who don't know :) )

8) Spencer Quinn - My first mystery dog series and I love it!  I'd love Chet to meet my kitty girls and see that cats aren't so bad :)

9) Joyce and Jim Lavene - One of my favorite cozy author writing teams.  They write many cozy mystery series and I've loved all the ones that I've read.

10) Nora Roberts - Like Debbie Macomber, Nora Roberts is one of the authors that hooked me on reading.  So this is another sentimental choice.

Who would you like to meet?

11 comments:

  1. You've got some good authors on your list. A couple I wouldn't mind meeting myself. I ended up listing authors that I've already met at events. Makes me know I need to make time for more events. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, many I'd like to meet also, but didn't make my list. I went with a lot of dead authors!
    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not familiar with these authors but great pick! :)

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out a book from the library from Joyce and Jim Lavene. They seem to have a lot out there. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lavenes! I haven't read their Renaissance fair series yet but I've loved the Missing Pieces and the gardening mysteries. And yes - if you find out who Plum is supposed to be with let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree it would be interesting to learn who Janet Evanovich would like Stephanie Plum to end up with. Lately I've been leaning towards Team Ranger, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I's love to meet Nora Roberts too. I am currently reading the In Death series that she writes under her pseudonym of J. D. Robb.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-really.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've gotten to meet both Charlaine Harris and Tess Gerritsen. Both were lovely. Tess was actually one of the most interesting, charismatic people I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to meet Nora Roberts too! Charlaine Harris and Janet Evanovich would be good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    I've nominated you for a creative blogger award, to see what you have to do check out this post of mine:
    https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/creative-blogger-award-2015/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.