Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop - Week 104

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements:

1. My nose is my least favorite feature

2. I was very shy as a child

3. The first room I clean in my house is the kitchen because I always feel that room (and the bathroom) are the most important to our health to be clean.

4. If I had the guts to perform in public then I could have been a famous actress




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree about the kitchen and the bathroom. The life of a famous actor must be so difficult. No privacy.
    Have a good weekend, (Previous comment deleted because of a typo and I couldn't figure out how to edit it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the kitchen and bathroom are the most important rooms in the house. If they aren't clean they're gross!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.